Profile: Sloan Linderman

by: Thomas Kenyon




What do you like to do outside of school and why do you like it? 


I like to read. It feels rewarding to finish a book. I also like to play video games.


How did you meet your newest or oldest friend/friend group?


I met my newest friend this year in math class when I had to talk with a peer for a project.


What is your ideal one day vacation?


Driving to Seattle [and spending the day there]. I really like the city.



Do you have some things you like to do when spending the day in Seattle?


I like to go to the Museum of Pop Culture.


How do you cut your sandwiches?


I cut it diagonally both ways, into four triangles.


What is your favorite food and when did you have it for the first time? 


I don’t really know, but probably in a restaurant. My favorite food is sushi.






Comments

  1. i agree playing video games is fun good interview

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good interview. Strong questions, interesting responses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Questions are strong. Nice photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the questions you chose! I also love reading!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile