Profile: Sam Green

 By Murphy Crocker 

  1. What are your hobbies?

Some of my hobbies, I enjoy singing and acting a lot. I also am in a band with a couple friends. 

  1. What are your most and least favorite classes?

In terms of my most favorites I enjoy IB film a lot as well as English and choir. My least favorite probably has got to be Spanish, just because I’m not very good at it and I’m in a level above where I should, that I feel is, I don’t feel I’m quite talented enough to be in this class but I’m sure in it. 

  1. What do you want to do in the future?

Oh, that’s tough, I’d like to work in the arts. Maybe specifically in the theaters. As a playwright or an actor. Maybe get into screenwriting, for television. Feel like that would be very fun. 

  1. What did you do this summer?

This summer I went on a really big trip with my family, It took about three weeks. Down from Portland here through Carmel into Santa Fe, and back. It was very fun but very tiring.

  1. What is a story you like to tell that happened to you?

Have you heard of that old film “A Trip to the Moon”? From like, one of the first films ever. In the book “Hugo,” they show that picture and it’s terrifying, you just flip it and it’s there. I was so terrified I covered up every inch of that page in sticky notes so I wouldn’t have to see it and I still never read it out of fear. 

  1. What made you so interested in acting and the arts? What inspires you?

I was just always interested in writing and especially making characters and also I always loved to sing even from a really young age, so eventually I just decided to go do it and overcome my fear about it. It worked out a lot better than I could have ever hoped.

Comments

  1. this guy would be a good actor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard of A Trip to the Moon. Pretty amazing what they were able to do with such limited technology

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile