Profile: Robin Barnes

By William Schoinas


What stereotype about yourself is the most true and why?


As a non-binary person I dress pretty androgynously most of the time. 


When are you the most social and why?


I'm most social with my friends or when I feel comfortable with people.


What are some things that can make you feel less social?


When I don't know anyone I forget how to talk to them.


How do you imagine yourself after high school?


After high school I’ll probably be going to college, probably in state. 


What's your favorite figurative saying?


Don't step on a crack or you'll break your mother's back.


Which fictional character do you think you relate to best?


Klaus from the Umbrella Academy.

Comments

  1. This are some really good questions. They aren't too difficult to answer, but there give good insight into the person you are interviewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good questions and answers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your questions are really creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really good answers

    ReplyDelete
  5. The questions you chose are very creative and unique!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile