Profile: Murphy Crocker

By Sam Green






Who or what inspires you?


I would say my mom inspires me, because she’s a really good person and she takes care of everything. I respect that.


What is your favorite part of school?

I like being able to see my friends and everything. That’s always good. Interesting classes, you know? I like the science classes, they’re pretty good.


What do you enjoy in your free time?

I like hiking and going up into the woods and all that, and I’ve gone on big walks and things, reading.


What do you mean by that? Do you read as you hike?

Ah, no. I do listen to audiobooks sometimes though, but mostly I read or hike.


Why do you like hiking?


I think it’s a pretty good time. You can think, you can walk. I dunno, it’s something to do, I guess. Good views out there.


What is something that makes you unique?

I’ve got a very large family and we’ve got these really big family gatherings every couple years. I think they’ve rented out an entire golf course. Yeah, we’ve got a really big family.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile