Profile: Miles Levine

 By Hazel Thomas





What parts of school do you find most challenging?


Getting from class to class, because I’m a freshman and I’m not familiar with the building. I got lost a couple of times.

What are the things you're looking forward to about school?

The new building, and having more interesting classes, because I think my classes are going to be more interesting than they were in middle school.

What parts of the new building are you most excited about, in comparison to the current building?

"I haven’t really gotten a chance to think about that yet because I’m a freshman, this is my first time here. From the looks of it I’m excited about the new building because it will be bigger, more updated, and the overall facilities will be nicer, and the classrooms."

What’s something you do to cope with stress?

Talking to my friends and family.

What’s your favorite thing that you do everyday?

Probably just getting to see my family and seeing my dog.

Do you find in person school easier or harder than online school?

I find it harder because it really tests our attention span. When we were in online school, we were in the comfort of our own homes, we had access to our phones, now that we’re in school, everything is more strict, classes are longer, and there aren’t as many breaks.







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile