Profile: Hazel Thomas

By Jeronimo Avalos Camacho




What has been a challenge for you at school?


A challenge for me is getting to school on time because my bus was late, but I switched and now I'm arriving earlier.


What do you not like about school?


Something I don't like about school is the work/homework


What type of person are you and why?


I would say I'm a slow person because I take my time on things.


What do you do in your free time?


I do not have that much free time but in the summer I used to hang out with my friends.


What’s your favorite class and why?

English and Spanish because I'm better in those classes than others.














Comments

  1. I don't like homework either, great interview

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile