Profile: Dylan Plush

By Max Decker


Q1: What’s your favorite thing to do at home?

A: I like to watch TV, or write, because I like to write.

What’s your favorite genre to write?

A: Realistic fiction. I take personal experiences and turn them into stories.


Q2: What’s your family like?

A: My dad is really strict and big on sports, and my mom is really relaxed. Sometimes it’s cool, but sometimes it has its downsides.


Q3: What’s your favorite class?

A: American sign language.


Q4: What’s your favorite season?

A: Winter, because my birthday is in winter.


Q5: What do you want to be when you grow up?

A: In the FBI because I wanna study serial killers, in the behavioral analysis unit.

Comments

  1. This seems like a really strong interview, and the end is really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the questions you chose! Winter is my favorite season too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile