Profile: Reece Kewley

By Ekansh Gupta


What is your name and pronouns? 

Reece Keyley he/him


Why did you decide to take mass communications? 

I decided to take mass communications because I wanted to learn more about the journalism business. 


What is the class you are most looking forward to and why?

The class I’m most looking forward to is weight training because I like lifting weights. To do that at school sounds pretty fun. 


What is the class you are least looking forward to and why?

I am not looking forward to advanced algebra 3-4 because I suck at math. It gives me a headache. 


Did you enjoy online school and why or why not?

I did not enjoy online school and sophomore year is a good year to meet people. I had no motivation so my grades slipped. 


Why did you have no motivation for online school?

Because I wasn't really social, I couldn’t talk face to face, and it was hard to communicate with teachers. 


What is your favorite color and why? 

Blue because it looks pleasing to my eyes.








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile