Photojournalism Essay by Jonas Brodsky

 


On this pleasant Saturday morning, my close friend Gus Herman takes on this mountain biking adventure at bachelor bike park. Here we can see him zooming down a steep and narrow trail on his pimped out mountain bike. "It was a pretty crazy day" he proclaims a few weeks later on a facetime with me. "I wish I could go back soon."

    Two friends look out onto the pacific ocean on a chilly Sunday morning. "You see that cargo ship?" my friend Rohan ask. "Yeah that's sick, I wonder where its heading." Jonas answered. They hopped over a gap of water to a rock further out to get a better view. 

    Just a few hours later, these friends have already gotten closer. You can see here they are standing on top of a big rock they climbed and are posting up for a picture that would later be going up on Instagram. This picture is honestly a mood, pajamas, bag of chips, sweatshirts and flip flops. All taken on a cold day at long beach in Washington. 



Comments

  1. I enjoyed your photojournalism project about friendship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the movement you captured in your photos.

      Delete
  2. Very creative photoshooting, all have great quality with good movement

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are good shots! The way you took them it unfolded like a story - good job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile