Cardinal Times Podcast Review - Gettin Flicky Hallmark

By: Tara Subramaniam
After listening to this podcast, I not only learned about the movie "Christmas Scavenger Hunt," but I learned about the Hallmark scandal, the lack of diversity in terms of race and sexual orientation and the low quality, predictable movies that Hallmark makes.

The speakers were succinct and easy to understand, and it seemed very casual as in not every word was scripted. It gave the nice feeling that the speakers were having a conversation with the audience instead of giving a lecture. I also loved the musical intro!

All in all, I enjoyed listening to the podcast, though I probably would have more enjoyment if I had watched the movie reviewed previously, so I could remember all the unrealistic situations the speakers pointed out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile