StoryCorps Interview with Grandmother


StoryCorps Interview
By Anabella Wilkinson
For my interview project I decided to interview my maternal grandmother who lives in Mexico City, Mexico. I decided to interview her because she is by far one of the happiest and most interesting talkative people I know. However, I mainly decided to interview her because she is constantly talking about interesting stories she's lived through.
Although the interview was difficult to conduct over the phone it also went very well. We were both cooperating and she would answer every question with a detailed answer. It was also easy to focus because I was in a quiet place at home while conducting the interview.
Learning about the process I not only learned more about how to conduct an interview but also much more about my grandmother's life although I knew most of what she had already said. For example, I learned more about my grandmother's parents (my great-grandparents) and all the thoughts she believes in. I also learned more about all her family and bad but good things she went through. 


Comments

  1. It sounds like you had a really good experience. She seems like a really interesting person to interview.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to hear that you used this to get to know your grandma more

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how your reflection really gave us an idea of her personality and what she's like

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile