StoryCorps Interview Reflection: Bailey Armstrong

By: Tara Subramaniam



I interviewed Bailey Armstrong, my classmate, speech partner and friend for my StoryCorps interview project. Armstrong was very cooperative and focused on the questions.

By doing this interview, I realized how the amount of background noise can truly make or break the quality of a recorded interview. Of course, part of this had to do with the technology being used, but next time I will make sure that the place of the interview is as quiet as can be. I also learned multiple things about Armstrong by conducting this interview. For example, I learned how skiing is a big part of her life, and how she aims to be a politician (hopefully secretary of state) in the future.

All in all, interviewing someone, whether it’s your friend, family member or stranger, can be a truly illuminating experience because you get to see another perspective.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile