Story Corps Interview With My Mom

By: Ainsley Webb



For my StoryCorps Interview I talked with my mom and the things she said were very sweet. At first it was awkward to ask the questions because I didn’t really know what to say after she answered the question. Once we got through half of the interview it got less awkward but still hard to sit still and be attentive. 
I learned alot about interviews because in this unit I never realized how hard the interview process is. For example, you couldn’t really hear our voices and I didn’t really know how to respond to an answer and move on to the next question, which was hard.  Also you never really think abut how your parents had a life before they had kids, and it’s cool to hear about their past lives. Overall I loved doing interviews not only were they fun but they were very compelling to listen to.

Comments

  1. I like how you reflected on the interview process and talked about what you learned about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the picture that you chose because it reflects on your relationship with your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture and your reflection is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you talked about how it's hard to think about the fact that our parents had lives before us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the image between you and your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad that you have a good realtionship with your mom and that you got to learn more about her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile