SotoryCorps Reflection

By Henry Rueland

I interviewed my grandmother, Kris Reuland, who lives in Rochester, New York. I really enjoy it when I get to be around her because we don’t get to see her very often as she lives 3,000 miles away.

My grandmother was very cooperative during the interview and it was really easy for her to answer the questions in depth. She was focused the whole time and her answers did not drift off away from the questions.

I learned a lot during the interview. I never really knew about her childhood before the interview and it was very interesting to hear about her life and her parents who I never got to meet. The stories she told help me connect with her on a deeper level. I also learned about the interview process and StoryCorps. I had heard of StoryCorps before the assignment, but I never really explored it in depth.
Middle in Picture

Comments

  1. Cool how you got to interview your grandmother who you don't see very often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's really cool that you got to interview your grandma and learned stuff about her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile