StoryCorps Interview: Kevin Gochee


By Bailey Armstrong



Unfortunately, my final interview was lost and therefore I decided to use a draft interview.

I interviewed one of my classmates and peers, Kevin. I used it as an opportunity to get to know a classmate that I did not quite know as well.

My interviewee, although he was very entertaining, was not very cooperative near the end of the interview and often turned the questions around and asked me them to me instead. At one point in the interview, the interviewee was asked “Do you have any other fun stories about your childhood you would like to share?” he responded first by saying “what kind of question is that” and that he never shared any stories so why would the question say “other.” Finally, he turned it and asked me if I had many stories to share.

Although I did not learn much about Kevin through this interview. I now know one of my classmates and peer a little bit better.

Comments

  1. Even though your final interview go deleted it's cool that you got to know one of your classmates a little better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds frustrating to deal with, but looks like you made it work. Also the 2nd paragraph sounded werid.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile