Global Warming/ California Fires Editorial Cartoon

By: Ainsley Webb


I created this editorial cartoon because many people think that global warming isn’t real, like President Trump. California shows that global warming is real because there are high winds, dry land, and huge fires. 

The process I used for creating this editorial cartoon is just coming up with a concept, which was pretty easy. Then I just drew what came to mind while thinking about how to incorporate symbols and other elements. Then, I came up with this editoral cartoon.

In this unit, I learned that it’s difficult to create editorial cartoons and it takes good political ideas to create them.

Comments

  1. I really like your drawings and I think that the flow of your cartoon works really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your drawings are really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your drawings and I also like how it's easy to understand

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the topic that you are addressing in your cartoon and I love the quality of your drawings!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile