Podcasts with Crystal Ligori

 By Mable Crawford
Picture: by M. Rechner

      Crystal Ligori came in to our class to teach us how to make a podcast. We recorded, edited, added music, and put together podcasts all within two class periods. We learned how to edit out stuttering, and make the music quieter when we were talking. Ligori was always ready to help explain things to us and go into more details if needed. 
      Ligori has been a narrator for many different podcasts and commercials.  She produces the weekly radio program "Literary Arts: The Archive Project". Ligori has also done a couple of commercials for New Seasons that you may have heard on your way to work. 
      I learned so much from Ligori. I had never recorded myself with real equipment until she came in and showed us how. She also showed us how to edit our podcasts using Adobe Audition, which I had never even heard of before. I learned a ton and I am so glad that she was able to come in and teach us all about podcasts. 

Comments

  1. I liked how you added background information about Crystal Ligori, and I also liked how you talked about the process on making a podcast.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile