Profile: Aesiah Cummings





By Areonia Steward


Do you have a certain sport you love to play?
Football, Baseball, and Basketball.

Do you play?

Yes.

Would you say you see this sport in your future?

Yes.

Do you find it fun?

Yes.

If you see this sport in your future do you see it being your future career?
Yes, I want to be in the NFL.

What would you say you love most about this sport?

Everything, but if I had to choose I would say the team membership the team has.

Other then this sport can you tell me if you tend to play any other sport?

Yes, I play Baseball, and basketball.

Besides playing sports what would you say you do you free time?


Play xbox with friends.

What would you say your day consist of?


Sports, School, and xbox.

Would you say this sport has become your hobby?

Yes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile