What do you do in Mass Communications?





By Archie (photo by Cole)

Video: https://archive.org/details/CommunicationsPSA

It was a lot of work to make this video, even with the extra days that I came in to work on it. If I could do this again I would make sure that the recording sound was better. While I was editing this, I realized that a lot of the clip audio was a little off. Editing was pretty easy since I'm used to it, I just didn't have as much fun recording all the voiceovers etc. I liked the freedom that I was given for this video since I feel like I could properly apply myself, but if I was to do this again, I'd prefer more time and to be able to work on it at home. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile