Portland Timbers 2019 Season Commentary Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - May 10, 2019 Photo by Cate Bikales By Gabby Shaffer https://archive.org/details/PortlandTimbersEditorial Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Kyler WangMay 10, 2019 at 10:06 AMThis was really interesting! I'd never really thought about this before listening to your editorial. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHadley SteeleMay 10, 2019 at 10:06 AMI really like the topic and I'll make sure to watch their next game!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousMay 10, 2019 at 10:07 AMI love the topic!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCate BikalesMay 10, 2019 at 10:08 AMI really liked how you used stats in your editorial and how you added in your story. Great picture too!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
This was really interesting! I'd never really thought about this before listening to your editorial.
ReplyDeleteI really like the topic and I'll make sure to watch their next game!
ReplyDeleteI love the topic!
ReplyDeleteI really liked how you used stats in your editorial and how you added in your story. Great picture too!
ReplyDelete